Is Compost Weed free? | Retaining Walls | Organic Matter Health Warning
For all brochures, flyers and catalogues referred to throughout the website, you'll find them here..
Health & Safety:
- Click here to read about legionnaires-disease and handling composts, soils, and potting mixes safely
- Click here for Wholesale landscapes' Legionnaires' Disease Safety Data Sheet & WorkSafe's Safety Sheets
- Click here for our resource on How to Garden Safely.
- Click here to view and/or download the Wholesale Landscapes 2018/19 PSG1 Product Guide
- Click here to view and/or download the latest Hops Brochure
- Click here to view and/or download the latest Nurseries Brochure
- Click here to view and/or download the latest Biofiltration Brochure
- Click here to find out How to sow a lawn.
- Click here for more information on Bounce Bark®.
- Click here for our Horticulture flyer.
- Click here for our brochure on Ocean Shell - great for horse arenas!
- Click here for an overview on Flourish®
- Click here for our 2015 Animal Bedding flyer
You will also find some great tips and advice in our blog section
- Reviewing mulching and composting media
- Discussing microbial activity in compost
- Costs of Landscaping in a new build
- Building a raised garden bed
- Many more topics
There are health and safety
considerations for the use of compost and potting mixes.
You will find a handy bark comparison guide
to help you choose the right ground cover for your home or project.
We provide a handy calculator
which calculates how much product you will need for your project.